Friday 4 November 2016

05-62

Did a study of a Jeremy Fenske study. His environments are awesome. I saw him at CTN last year and bought a print of his work. The study got off to a bad, slow start because for some reason the opacity of my brushes were set to 46%, so I was switching brushes, checking transfer, turning it up to 100% in transfer, and nothing was happening. Then I saw halfway through almost that it was set to 46% on the brush panel at the top. D'oh! So that used up a lot of energy. 


 
Total fail on todays environment. It looks like a nine year old did it. I think I was intimidated because I don't ever draw architecture/buildings, so that knocked my confidence. It wasn't too hard, I just need to be sure of the perspective next time. And then fix the values cus that thing is baaaad... 


Also copied some Paul Felix trees for fun. 

Also started a study. More about that when it's done. Stock is by Chirinstock on Deviantart


No comments:

Post a Comment