Wednesday 2 November 2016

Day 3. From a google earth street view shot again. I need to do some studies of other landscape painters to get an idea of how to approach environments. The abstract nature of them is fun though, even if I'm shit at it. 
I was so excited for self portrait day, and then I couldn't do one for various reasons. I tried twice, but I'm just gonna have to let it go. I need to learn how to work to a super short deadline, and with major distractions in the background. My 'studio' is in the living room, so I'm at the mercy of whatever's going on behind me. It's real f*ckn pain sometimes. I think it's honestly one of the worst things to try overcome when you're trying to work.



I did this self portrait in anticipation of self portrait day. Wasn't happy with it so turned it into zombie. Happy with it now. I need to work on accuracy, I've become hella lazy. Need to get to life drawing too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment